Increase Conversion Rate Using A Mobile Navigation Bar
The purpose of the Mobile Navigation Bar is to make it easier for your customers to navigate the most popular pages on your site. When your site has the Mobile Navigation Bar, it's within thumb reach of a phone user, allowing them to easily access what they want on your site. We typically recommend linking to your top three product pages and the cart.
Step 1: BUILD
- Make sure the Placement Type is a Notification.
- Have it display on the bottom.
- Set on a timer and have it appear as long as you can.
- Make it so the customer can’t close it.
Step 2: DISPLAY
- For the URL Match Type, choose Show On Select Pages, then click Add Url.
- Select Equals from the dropdown, and put the home page.
- Set the Frequency to show every visit.
Step 3: SET GOAL
- Select the conversion event you’ve created for your site.
Step 1: SELECTING THE TEMPLATE
- Click on Add Template in the top right corner.
- Select the template you want to use. In this example, we will select the BFS - Mobile Nav.
Step 2: EDIT THE CONTENT
- Choose what Images and Headlines you want.
- Edit the content on the template by adding the correct links, using proper icons, and making it match the website's theme.
- Ensure all links, text, and content are correct and spelled correctly.
Step 3: EDIT THE DESIGN
- You can edit the General and Headlines.
- Make sure it matches the website's theme and looks like it should be there.
Step 4: TARGETING SETTINGS
- Hit the next button and ensure it is set to only appear on Mobile devices.
Step 5: SET IT LIVE
- In the top right corner, click on Create Template.
- Make sure all levers are toggled on to green and test to ensure it is live on the site.